Get your flip-flops out because we are going to the beach!
On Presidents Day. In February.
For some reason these shorts remind me of the beach. Not sure why, but I am going to stick with my gut feeling on this.
It may be the unfinished hem, or the thick drawstring. I can't say I am a huge fan of this "beach look", but it may grow on me.
- Roughly $35
- 3 pockets
- 2 side
- 1 back.
- 88% cotton 12% polyester french terry build
- Unfinished hem
- Thick vintage drawstring
- Nike Track and Field graphic on left leg
- The two side pockets are deep. A lot deeper than I expected.
- You can find these shorts in multiple colors
- Made from a quality material
- Barely shrunk after drying
- Pass the squat test
What Needs Work
- The back right pocket is useless. Straight up.
- I am not a huge fan of the big Track and Field Nike logo on the left leg.
- After the first wash, I noticed some loose threads around hem. Hopefully this is a one time thing, but it did raise some concern on how the shorts were made.
- Normally I don't like wearing sweatshorts to the gym. But I find myself working out in them quite often.
- If you are looking for a loose fit I'd recommend going a size up. These shorts fit as expected, but I always expect Nike to run a little smaller than most companies.
- They pair nicely with flip-flops on a hot day.
Personally, I would buy the Nike Hybrid 6th Man sweat shorts over these. But I dont live by a beach. If I did, you probably see me wearing them.